You can confirm your registration status here.
Registering to vote is fast and easy! Simply complete a Voter Registration Application and mail the signed application (at least 30 days before the election date) to:
P.O. Box 3527
Houston, Texas 77253-3527
You can obtain a Voter Registration Application in the following ways:
1. Visit any Harris County Tax Office location and submit your completed, signed form from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Find a location here.
2. Download and print an application in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Chinese from Harris County Tax Assessor-Collector’s web site.
3. Request an application online from the Texas Secretary of State.
4. Request an application via e-mail at email@example.com, and a paper application will be mailed to you. Please don’t forget to include your mailing address and phone number in your email.
5. Call 713-274-VOTE (8683) to be assisted in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, or Chinese.
6. You can pick up an application at your local U.S. Postal office, library, high school, Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) site, Texas Health and Human Services Commission and other government offices.
Pol. Adv by William “Bill” McLeod, Kirina McNamara. In compliance with the voluntary limits of Judicial Campaign Fairness Act.